Agencies looking to fund projects through the Technology Modernization Fund now have a clearer path to do so. Last week, the Office of Management and Budget sent out memo M-18-12, which set into motion the Modernizing Government Technology Act that President Trump signed into law in December 2017. Two days later, OMB announced the sevenRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: rajive mathur
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests