As many leaders in the government industry know, we live in an increasingly borderless world. Greater access to technology has removed many barriers to connecting people and resources. In order to understand how to effectively operate in this new, complex environment, IBM conducted a Global CHRO Study with nearly 600 face-to-face interviews with HR executivesRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: techCHRO
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’