After getting the Google Custom Search engine up and running on the richmondgov.com website it was only a matter of time before someone found a bad result. In my case it was my director who did a search on their name and had two bad results. One was a 404 and one was expired content.Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: techTalk
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’