We (EPA, that is) are using a new tool called Thunderclap. Thunderclap is one of the systems where GSA negotiated fed-friendly terms of service, and EPA signed it a month or two ago. I think it has HUGE potential. How it works: 1) An organizer creates a message to be shared and a date/time it’llRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: thunderclap
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’