I remember, during a discussion I was leading among older adults, one of them said he was having trouble coming up with what to write on a picture postcard that he wanted to mail to his faraway grandchild. yes””> He added with a shy grin that he’d been a salesman but, in this situation, heRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: uncles
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests