Many IT implementations suffer from poor user adoption because they did not take into account the barriers to user adoption that lie outside the users’ control. If we want to maximize user adoption, we need to take a comprehensive approach to identifying and removing barriers to adoption. Read the full blog post on: http://ow.ly/11MZn
Posts Tagged: User Adoption Methodology
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’