I just recently returned from a remarkable coaching symposium in Boston which dealt with “Coaching during VUCA Times.” We are all living increasingly in times which are characterized by Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity- VUCA. The question is whether we are able to be resilient and adapt to an increasing experience of chaos, or doRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: volatility
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’