Technology is advancing with leaps and bounds. What was cutting edge even months ago can feel outdated, slow and antiquated today. This poses a problem for government: how can agencies meet their modern missions without modern technology?
As technology creeps up the priority list for government leaders day by day, it’s now critical that public servants of all roles and functions are familiar with the solutions out there and the value they can bring to their work.
You’re invited to join GovLoop, Red Hat and hundreds of your government peers on Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. ET/6:30 a.m.-2 p.m. PT for the free virtual summit, The Gov Tech Revolution Is Here: Solutions Driving the Public Sector Forward. You’ll experience a full day of virtual learning where we’ll explore technologies that are making a real and immediate impact on how government gets its work done.
- Joseph Ronzio, Deputy Chief Health Technology Officer, Veterans Affairs, on transformation challenges in government.
- Barry Condrey, CIO, Chesterfield County, VA, discussing IT optimization.
- California CIO Amy Tong, sharing a case study on IT modernization.
- Chezian Sivagnanam, Chief Enterprise Architect, National Science Foundation, on cloud-native development.
- North Dakota CTO Duane Schell, discussing how automation enables modernization.
- Sanjay Gupta, CTO, Small Business Administration, on the role of hybrid cloud at SBA.
- Hear from experts in government and industry
- Earn up to five continuing professional education (CPE) credits for attending.
- Win awesome swag by being active in the virtual environment.
- Grow your network by connecting with your government peers.
- Download over 100 resources on topics like hybrid cloud, innovation, automation and more.
A virtual summit is a great opportunity for professional development because it offers all the benefits of a conference from the comfort of your own desk. You can learn and network without needing to travel or get funding from your agency. Every session will be available on-demand too, so even if you are unable to attend live, register and you’ll still receive all the benefits of the summit.
This sounds like an awesome event!