This blog post was sponsored by AI World Government.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has permeated so many facets of our daily life, it’s no surprise that AI is also making an impact in the way that government achieves its mission.
AI and related technologies are enabling data-driven government services from federal, state, and local agencies. This has led to the rapid rise in availability and use of intelligent automation solutions.
AI World Government gathers leaders from across government, technology innovation, business and research to present the state of the practice and state of the technology to assist the public sector in leveraging advanced intelligent technologies to enhance government services.
Here’s why you should consider attending the conference, taking place June 24-26, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Hear from Suzette Kent, Federal CIO, U.S. Office of Management and Budget and get an AI update from the White House. Ms. Kent is responsible for setting federal IT policy and leading the Federal CIO Council.
- Hear from the leaders of dozens of the largest public sector agencies how AI and intelligent automation technologies are being deployed successfully, including executives from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, NASA, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Food & Drug Administration, National Security Agency, U.S. Air Force, Jet Propulsion Lab, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, IRS and more. Check out the entire speaker lineup.
- Attend the AI Governance, Big Data and Ethics Summit and participate in collaborative discussions with world experts who are helping to shape coalitions between private, public and research sectors who are coming together to build frameworks about governance and ethics.
- Attend a networking roundtable cocktail discussions where you can meet one-on-one with industry experts, conference speakers and colleagues and discuss specific topics that relate to your own work.
- Hear about the latest research on Successful AI deployment in the public sector from the experts at IDC and receive your special report on AI Innovation following the conference.
- Visit with NASA executives and learn about their latest AI research efforts.
- Customize your learning experience by choosing conference sessions from six main topic areas including: Big Data to AI; Deploying AI in Strategic Business Functions; Smart Cities; Powering AI Data Services; Emerging AI Technologies; and Compliance, Security and Trust.
- Stay ahead of new developments and technological innovations and take advantage of the multiple networking opportunities.
Make sure you secure your early bird discount and register by June 7! Gain access to the exhibit hall for free with code AIGV_EXPO.