The Open Government & Innovations Conference, “OGI” for short, is jam-packed with world-renowned speakers, cutting-edge research and real-life case studies (you can see the details in all of their glory here). Whether you work in the public or private sector, you’re going to learn a ton and make dozens of contacts.
To make sure that you get the most out of your OGI experience, the OGI Conference Advisory Board pulled together five “must see” resources that will help you to prepare!
1. President Obama’s Memorandum on Transparency & Open Government (January 2009)
2. Social Media and the Federal Government:
Perceived and Real Barriers and Potential Solutions (by members of the Federal Web Managers Council)
3. Did You Know 2.0 (by XPlane)
4. Social Media in Plain English (by CommonCraft)
5. Twitter in Plain English (by CommonCraft)
Have questions or want to start a discussion? Go to My.OGI and search for colleagues, find people with similar interests, and connect with your Twitter, Facebook and GovLoop social networks.
If you haven’t registered for OGI yet, it’s not too late. Click here to register and use GOVLOOP discount code to get $50 off your registration fee!