As a gift to you, here are a few of my favorite accessibility resources:
- Accessibility Resource Center: a list of company websites with links to their product and services accessibility information
- Quick Links: quick and easy pre-packaged Section 508 documentation for a number of standard EIT deliverables, for example solicitation language and guidance to help develop VPATS.
- Section 508 resources: free resources and tools published on Section508.gov site
- Accessibility Forum 2.0 blog: My team has been publishing this blog for a year and a half now. Check out the categories and tags on the right to find past posts. You can also use the search function to find topics. If you have ideas for things you would like us to write about in the future, you can submit a comment below. Check out the post about the status of the Section 508 refresh.
- GovLoop: an online social network where I have conversations with people working for and with the government. I use it to have conversations about accessibility and acquisition.
- WAVE: a free web accessibility evaluation tool to find accessibility issues with web pages.