Attention CAD designers, managers and drafters!
- Has digital design changed the business of government in your city, county or agency?
- Have you put new ideas into practice that you want to share with your government peers?
Now’s your chance.
The [acronym] Magazine Public Sector CAD Awards is a new innovation contest that challenges the public sector, and the contractors that support it, to share the creative ways they have used digital design/
CAD software to improve the performance of their agency and enhance the delivery of citizen-centric services.
Give yourself a pat on the back and be recognized by an expert panel of judges and your peers!
- Tom Temin, Anchor and Columnist, Federal News Radio 1500 AM
- Pam Broviak, City Engineer/Assistant Director of Public Works – City of Geneva, Illinois
- Tim Karney, Founding Publisher, Emergency Management Magazine
- Bryan Cowles, Applications Specialist, IMAGINiT Technologies
- Tom Trezza Jr, President Trezza Media Group
- Scott Eden, Vice President Government Sales, CADD Microsystems
Judges will be looking for nominations that show how a particular digital design application has made an impact on the government community. Winners will be recognized at an awards luncheon and have the opportunity to share your best practices and achievements on the [acronym] website and in the media.
Submit Your Nomination
The submission process is easy – use our online nomination form. The deadline for submissions is September 15, 2011.
Tell your friends! Tell your peers! We can’t wait to hear from you!