I’ll be leaving today for Austin, TX, and this year’s South by Southwest Interactive Festival.
As with most years, I’ve completely overbooked myself, but this is the double-edge sword of interesting conferences: there is more to do and see and hear than two eyes, two ears, and one brain can take in. I do plan to tweet quite extensively from the conference (follow @GBYehuda if you want to read about it [or unfollow if you don’t!]) and you can see my schedule here.
Some of the sessions I’m particularly excited about (though there is no way I can get to all of them):
- Data Science: Decode Your Organization’s Data
- Digital Divide or Sinkhole? Tech Famines in the US
- Being Social with Grandma: Social Media for 50+
- The Sharing Economy 2.0
- Welcome to the Mobile Majority: Now What?
- Here’s A Secret: We Need Anonymous Social Networks
- Innovation in Action in the Developing World
- Power & Privacy: What Superheroes Can Teach Us
- Open Source Foreign Policy in the Digital Age
- Nano Size Me: The Currency of Sharing
- 3D Printing: Fueling the Manufacturing Renaissance
- Hacking Entrepreneurship from Government
- Smartphones to Healthphones: A Dr. in Your Pocket
- Justice 2.0: Online Dispute Resolution
- Is It Possible to Change Someone’s View Online?
- The New Rules Of Innovation – Introducing The Digital Innovation Challenge
- Top Tech Innovation Trends for 2014
- The World Bank & Innovation: Striking Poverty
- Dive into Social Media Analytics
- Feminism 2.0: Technology & Women’s Empowerment
- Think Small About Big Civic Engagement Data
- The Future of Government-Citizen Interaction
- 7 Ways to Engage with the US State Department
- Actionable Gamification – Beyond Points & Badges
- What Is Your Mother Worth? (Reputation Economics)
- Unstructure: Smashing the Boundaries of Data
- Always Be Innovating: Thinking Like a Startup
- Building Empathic Games for Healthy Outcomes
- What Social Media Analytics Can’t Tell You
- Man Up: Gender & the Work-Life Balance Debate
- Five Ways Health Decisions Don’t Make Sense
- Body Computing: The Future of Networked Humans
- Reddit: You’re Doing It Wrong
- Loyalty 3.0: Big Data + Motivation + Gamification Austin Convention Center Ballroom G
- The Middle East’s Social Media Underground
- How to Create a Makerspace in Your City
If you’re headed down to Austin, please find me, if not, I hope you enjoy my updates while I’m there.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.