I heard a statement the other day that struck home - no one in today's economy has 'just one job' for income - everyone seems to have a side job, residual or investment income, multiple sources of income, because 'just one job' doesn't provide enough to live on (especially for large families).
What do you think? What is your situation? (choices below or add your own answer/suggestions/thoughts)
- I have multiple sources of income - jobs and entrepreneurial efforts
- I make enough on my one job to support my lifestyle.
- I have to work two jobs for two separate employers to pay all my bills
- I saved all my life and am living on my retirement income
- What job? I'm on unemployment and struggling!
- Living in poverty level, but making it the best I can!
It would be interesting to see how many folks are relying on various sources of income to just stay above water or get ahead.
I know some folks are actually cutting back, have stopped paying for things they have in the past to curtail costs, but I'm more interested in the income viewpoint.