- The Office of Management and Budget and the Department of the Treasury launched the Do Not Pay site, an online portal to stop payments for individuals or organizations that have defrauded the government or are ineligible to receive government money. More here.
- The proposed Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) has been attacked by opponents including the American Civil Liberties Union and the Center for Democracy and Technology over privacy issues. More here.
- In a survey sponsored in part by EnergySec, a Department of Energy-funded public-private partnership, 61% of energy security professionals did not have confidence that Smart Grid security could prevent false data. More here.
- Senior Pentagon officials are working to determine how the Law of Armed conflict applies to cyber operations. More here.
- The Naval Air Systems Command plans to install broadband 4G cellular systems on 3 ships in 2013. More here.
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is looking for a system that can predict and analyze gun crimes. More here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.