Learning Pool are delighted with the benefits gained by our members in attending this year’s Community Day particularly as it encompassed our emphasis on Local Government sharing and collaborating. Below you will find resources from the day including presentations from members of the Learning Pool Community on topics such as Rolling out and delivering e-learning, engaging you learners, proving e-learning payback and technology as the enable. We also have presentations from our speakers Dr Andrew Larner-Sector Self Help and Kim Brown-Role of HR and Training in Smart Councils.
A lot of our delegates found that they could take away strategies that they could implement immediately. This was mainly due to the expertise shared via our speakers, the Hero Story Workshops and the Knowledge Seminars.
Extensive networking opportunities throughout the day ensured that delegates could hear about best practice and benchmark with their peers.
1. Dr Andrew Larner – Sector Self Help
2. Kim Brown – Role of HR and Training in Smart Councils
Hero Stories: Member Hosted Workshops
1. Roll out & Delivery – RBKT & Lincolnshire County Council
2. Engaging Your Learners – Wolverhampton City Council
3. Proving E-learning Payback – Leicester City Council
4. Technology as the Enabler – Blackpool Council & LB Lambeth
If you would like any further information on Learning Pool’s services let me know by emailing [email protected] or join our free online community.
And of course share, share, share the above with your Local Government colleagues!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.