Esri's upcoming Federal GIS Conference is sure to be an awesome couple of days. Attendees are going to learn a ton about incredible GIS technology and what it will do for the federal government. You may think that ArcGIS is really cool, but wonder how it applies to your agency and your job. Be sure to make the most of the conference and check out one of the featured ArcGIS for National Government Sessions.
These seven sessions are tailored to specific government subject areas and will give you the knowledge and skills needed to put GIS tools to use as soon as you get back to your agency.
- ArcGIS for Demographics, ArcGIS for Housing, and ArcGIS for Health
- ArcGIS for Emergency Management
- ArcGIS for Facilities
- ArcGIS for Intelligence
- ArcGIS for Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organizations and ArcGIS for Ocean Use Planning
- ArcGIS for the Military - Land Operations
- ArcGIS for the Military - Maritime Operations
Find out how to make the most of Esri's comprehensive ArcGIS for National Government system, which includes ready-to-use maps and apps to support the work of national government agencies.