What does your path forward in government look like? You can’t take a back seat when it comes to your professional development. You need to be in the driver’s seat with clear directions to drive your career forward. But sometimes it can be hard to navigate your career growth without a map or community to ask for directions.
This is where NextGen Nation comes in. By becoming a member of NextGen Nation, you’ll get the guidance, support and resources you need to shift your career into high gear.
The brand new NextGen Nation membership is a member-based group created to help develop and empower you to be the best public servant you can be and to connect with other folks in gov on their development journeys. GovLoop has hosted our annual NextGen Summit for ten years now, and over that time we’ve learned a lot from NextGen attendees and what they need to get ahead in their careers.
The eight-month membership will include online trainings, resources and career chats focused on leadership, professional development and career-advancement as well as exclusive access to the 10th Annual NextGen Government Training Summit taking place in Washington, D.C. on July 25-26.
Here’s a breakdown of what the membership includes:
- VIP Experience at the NextGen Training Summit taking place on July 25-26, 2019 in Washington, D.C. (including early registration for Office Hours Appointments).
- Free Access to NextGen Online Training Sessions covering topics decided on by members. We’re covering only the topics you care about, including:
- Strengthsfinder Assessment and Training
- The Resiliency Factor Inventory Assessment and Online Training
- Earn up to 20 CPE credits with ECQ-focused trainings.
- Virtual Career Chats paired with helpful resources. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions directly to career experts like HR experts and training professionals.
- Dedicated Private Facebook Group for members to connect, knowledge-share and leverage each other.
- NextGen Nation Buddy! Each member will be informally paired with another member. You’ll have the opportunity to make the most of this relationship in the ways that work best for you.
- Special NextGen Nation swag, because of course, you’ll want to show off to the world that you’re an important member of NextGen Nation!
- You can check out the full membership details here!
Remember, you’re in the driver’s seat. Where will you take your career this year?