Our buildings are creating troves of data, which deserve careful study and analysis. To explore this dynamic, GovLoop and the IBM® Smarter Buildings Team have partnered to provide you with the need-to-know information on how to transform your agency by unlocking your building data.
We have created a white paper, conducted an online training webinar and developed a blog series designed to educate you on how to effectively leverage your building data. An overview of these findings can be found in our latest report, which can be downloaded here. The report provides an over view of our digital resources, which include:
An Industry Perspective: Do You Know What Your Building is Telling You?, which includes expert insights from:
- Robert L. Biciocchi, Director of Smarter Cities Solutions, GBS, Public Sector, IBM® Global Business Services
- Carolyn O. Marsh, US Federal Client Executive, IBM®
- Brandon Patterson, Project Executive, IBM® Global Business Services
- Greg Peterson, P.E., Manager, Global Energy, IBM®
- Joe Phillips, Director, Smarter Buildings Solutions, IBM®
An Online Training Webinar: Do You Know What Your Building Data is Telling You?, which included insights from:
- Ken Schwartz, Favrot Professor and Dean, Tulane University School of Architecture
- Frank Santella, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, GSA
- Joseph Phillips, Director, IBM® Global Business Services
A series of thought leadership articles written by GovLoop staff, highlighting case studies and steps to adopt a Smarter Buildings approach:
- How to Leverage Data Throughout Your Building’s Entire Life-Cycle
- Do You Know What Your Building Data is Telling You?
- Did You Know That By 2025 Buildings Will be the Largest Emitters of Greenhouse Gases on the Planet?
As we’ve explored innovative ways to leverage your building data, we’ve found that it is the key to cutting organizational costs, reducing your carbon footprint and increasing efficiencies.
Buildings contain ecosystems that impact our productivity, organizational costs, and mission goals. Modest changes to how buildings are managed can have enormous impacts for organizations. Transforming your building into a smart building cuts costs, reduces carbon footprints, and reallocates funding to serve organizational needs.
- Smarter Care: How to Transform Social Programs Through Data and Analytics
- The Role of Technology in Delivering Modern Services
- 6 Ways to Create a Citizen-Centered Business Model
- 10 Benefits of Predictive Analytics: A Path to Improved Decisions
- Improving Accountability & Making Data Driven Decisions – Analytics in 2012
- IBM Report Highlights the Power of Predictive Analytics
- Analytics to Outcomes Group
Want More GovLoop Content? Sign Up For Email Updates
The IBM Analytics Solution Center (ASC) is part of a network of global analytics centers that provides clients with the analytics expertise to help them solve their toughest business problems. Check out their Analytics to Outcomes group on GovLoop.