As a public servant, how do you get your burning career questions answered?
Do you turn to Google and try to scour results for a thread leading to a potential right answer? Maybe you reach out to a friend to see if they can steer you in the right direction?
Often our career questions are so nuanced and specific to our own professional experiences that trying to crowdsource an answer isn’t productive.
That’s why we’ve made Office Hours an integral part of the NextGen Government Training Summit for the past 11 years. Your professional development questions deserve one-on-one attention from people who are qualified to give you legitimate advice.
By registering to join us on the virtual NextGen Summit taking place August 19-20, you’ll get the opportunity to sign up for Office Hours. During your appointment, you’ll meet virtually with one career expert to ask your specific questions. You’ll also have the chance to communicate before your appointment, to get the most out of your dedicated time.
All you need to do is to fill out a quick survey and we’ll match you with one of our experts, including:
- Arianne Gallagher, Director, Presidential Management Fellows Program- U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- DeWayne Ellis, President/Financial Advisor, The Wealth Syndicate LLC
- Monica Kang, Founder & CEO, InnovatorsBox
- Erica Roberts, Executive Coach, X Is Possible, LLC
- Ebony Johnson, Policy Analyst/CEO, U.S. Department of HUD/Simply Ebony
- Patrice Jones-Washington, Learning Officer, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Maria L. De Fazio, Executive Director, Presidential Management Alumni Association
Office Hours appointments will take place during the seven business days leading up to the virtual Summit. You will have access to sign up for an Office Hours appointment via a link in the Summit confirmation email. So don’t delay, register now.