Author’s note: I’m reproducing this blog from our internal City of Toronto staff webbook blog on web writing. With all the buzz around Web 2.0 technology, it’s easy to forget social media tools allow everyone to “write for the web”. It’s no longer a one way street. User comments are often more significant than theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: clear
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’