I started my government career as a street-level bureaucrat. In the summer of 1990 I was a paralegal intern for the Richmond, Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy. This was a public defenders office that covered four counties and my job was to interview the clients that had been arrested and jailed. I would spend theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Client 2.0
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’