Some government programs fail simply because they’re not managed well. Two institutions are trying to change that. Georgetown University and Booz Allen Hamilton are teaming up to create a customized Change Management Advanced Practitioner (CMAP) program. Maria Darby is a Change Management Advanced Practitioner Expert and a Vice President with Booz Allen Hamilton. She tellsRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: CMAP
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’