A new report presents an innovative framework from which to view citizen “co-creation” of government services. The IBM Center for the Business of Government has released “Engaging Citizens in Co-Creation in Public Services Engaging Citizens in Co-Creation in Public Services,” which continues to explore the of public service co-creation and co-delivery, following the Center report,Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Co-Creation
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’