I wanted to draw attention to a recent piece at Forbes.com, authored by my Deloitte colleagues John Hagel, Suketu Gandhi, and Giovanni Rodriguez. Their post, The Empowered Employee, looks at the emergence of technologies and best practices that are enabling employers who are actually struggling to fill a growing number of highly-skilled jobs, and employeesRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: empowered
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’