Earlier this month, GSA released its latest refreshes to the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) solicitations. While these changes to contract clauses and provisions typically impact contractors most, there were several updates in this round that will positively impact government agencies who purchase off the Schedules and other GSA contract vehicles.
Posts Tagged: end user license agreement
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’