Many government organizations conduct field operations. Whether it is a scientist validating remotely sensed data or a National Guardsmen performing damage assessment after a hurricane, field operations staff are crucial. At our recent MapUp, Optimize Field Operations with GIS, we learned how geographic information systems (GIS) can empower those personnel to optimize their field operations.
Posts Tagged: field operations
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests