Efficiency is everything in government. That’s why increasing productivity has stepped into the spotlight for government organizations as they seek new methods to serve increasing citizen expectations. But how can government productivity be increased with lacking resources and rampant budget cuts?
Posts Tagged: PIL
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds