Earlier, I pointed to legislation that signals broad acceptance of the renewable energy sector across all continents. Various countries are taking the initiative to invite capture and conversion of solar, wind, and thermal energy. (see 3 Aug blog) Heretofore not thought of as energy titans — i.e., no formidable oil or gas reserves — theseRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Retrocommissioning
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds