Dear Colleagues, Federal Allies Institute’s next national conference for small business federal contractors and federal agencies seeking to achieve set-aside goals are encouraged to participate in this very successful annual event, which includes a free year round ombudsman service for small businesses that are located outside the Washington, D.C. area that need “boots on theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: set-aside
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests