It’s no easy task to get budget approval and time away from the office to attend government in-person train
ings. But we all know that it’s critically important to stay informed and educated on the latest tech trends and topics that are m
aking an impact in government. So, what’s a government employee like you to do? Attend our free virtual summit, of course!
GovLoop has been hosting virtual summits for over four years with thousands of govies logging in to hear expert speakers share knowledge about the most pressing topics. And now, we’re excited to host the Virtual Summit: Gov Tech Trends You Need to Know Wednesday, March 21 from 10am-4:30pm ET/7am-1:30pm ET.
We’ll cover the tech trends that anyone working in government should be aware of. Here are the top five reasons you should register and join us!
- It’s completely free! We mentioned this above, but it bears repeating, especially in the tough budgetary climate government is operating in today: there is absolutely no cost to register or attend the virtual summit.
- Expert speakers. Take a quick look at some of the speakers slated to present:
- Jeanne Holm, Senior Technology Advisor to the Mayor, Assistant General Manager at the City of Los Angeles, will discuss technology innovation in Los Angeles.
- Kirit Amin, Former Chief Information Officer, International Trade Administration, will talk about the impact of hyperconverged infrastructures (HCI) and their impact on IT consolidation in government.
- Michela Igora, Senior Security Technical Lead, Cloud Security Division, National Institute of Standards and Technology, will focus on the importance of meeting cloud security mandates and how some agencies are getting it done.
- CPE credits. We know your time is valuable, so for each session you attend live, you’re eligible to earn one continuing professional education credit (CPE), up to five for the entire virtual summit!
- Free resources. By joining us for the virtual summit, you’ll also have access to more than 100 downloadable resources that you can keep for future reference or share with colleagues.
- A cool virtual environment. If you haven’t added a virtual summit before, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the ease and convenience. You don’t have to leave the office to join us, you can come and go from the environment throughout the day and all you need to an internet connection to take advantage of the free learning opportunity!
- Bonus reason: free swag! You’ll earn points for your activity during the virtual summit (browsing the innovation hall, participating in trivia, downloading resources) and it’ll be tracked, so if you make it to the leaderboard, you’ll receive free GovLoop swag!
So what are you waiting for? Check out the virtual summit details and register for free now!