Deque Systems is hosting a free seminar titled “A Case Study in Real-World Section 508 Compliance: How the VA is deploying the largest section 508 program in government” at the National Press Club on February 21st.
This seminar will present the inside story of how the VA is deploying the largest Section 508 Compliance program in government.
Participants can expect to learn:
- The goals and driving needs behind the largest Section 508 program in government
- Key best practices and lessons learned that have supported the launch of a successful agency-wide accessibility program
- Details on the creation of the dashboard used to provide the agency with insight into the level of Section 508 compliance agency wide
- The tools used by the agency to drive positive Section 508 outcomes
- Ways in which the Section 508 program is improving the level of service the VA is providing its constituents
The seminar goes from 9-10:30am on Thursday, February 21st, at the National Press Club (the address is below). There will be a complimentary continental breakfast served at 8:30am.
The National Press Club
529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor
Washington, DC 20045
If you plan to attend please register here: http://info.deque.com/free-seminar-section-508-compliance
We hope to see you there!