Foundations of Capture Management workshop on September 25-26
Foundations of Capture Management workshop will arm you with real knowledge and tools you can apply immediately to capturing contracts. You will master techniques for customer engagement, intelligence gathering, win strategy development, competitive analysis, teaming, solution development, and more. This is an interactive 2-day workshop that is 40 percent lecture, 50 percent exercises, and 10 percent discussion. It will teach you real skills to raise win probability of the government contracts you pursue.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this class:
- Understanding where capture fits in the business development lifecycle.
- Identifying five types of decision makers and developing relationships with the customer.
- Preparing customer profile and contact plan.
- Developing a capture plan.
- Developing a win strategy and compelling win themes.
- Identifying top competitors and performing competitive analysis.
- Identifying and vetting potential teammates.
- Postulating the requirements before RFP issuance.
- Developing Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and solution sets for proposal sections.
- Staging capture materials for proposal.
- Preparing a proposal plan.
- Preparing a capture schedule.
- Organizing the capture team.
- And much more
Learn more or register at http://www.ostglobalsolutions.com/training/classroom-training/capture-management-training.htm