1105 Media’s public sector group will hold a government information technology forum from Dec. 2 to 3 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
The event will feature five education sessions on big data, cloud, cyber, mobile and records and information management, 1105 Media said Tuesday.
“We are pleased to offer this professional development opportunity to key government IT decision-makers, who are looking for insight into current policy and technology trends,” said Mark Gable, event director of public sector at 1105 Media.
The educational sessions will take place on Dec. 3 and cover topics such as big data, cloud computing, cybersecurity, mobile devices, records management and leadership.
Speakers will include:
- Adam Dietz, senior government consultant of LexisNexis
- Shawn Kingsberry, assistant director of technology and chief information officer of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board
- Mischel Kwon, president and CEO of Mischel Kwon & Associates
- Paul Brubaker, director of planning and performance management at the Defense Department
- Meg Philips, external affairs liaison at the National Archives and Records Administration
- Mike Farahbakhshian, director of capture and solutions management of Planned Systems International
- Kendall Holbrook, vice president of Dev Technology Group
- Kevin Richman, communications lead of the office of integrated technology services at the General Services Administration’s Federal Acquisition Service