I analyzed SOTA for all remarks, plans, legislation, ideas to support JOBS and TRAINING and EDUCATION in the US for 2012. I came up with 11 major points that were made.
I wrote this: “The initiatives described in the State of the Union may or may not be offering you real jobs today. “ Read my entire blog for quotes from the SOTA.
I pulled his direct quotes in the blog: http://tinyurl.com/2012StateoftheUnion
Obama’s 2012 Jobs Plan
1. Bring Manufacturing Back to the U.S.
2. Increase U.S. Exports.
3. Improve Training Programs
4. Improve Education System
5. Make Higher Education Affordable
6. Retain Skilled International Students Educated in the U.S.
7. Promote Entrepreneurism
8. Support Innovation and Basic Research
9. Bolster Clean Energy Programs
10. Repair America’s Infrastructure.
11. Assist Returning Veterans