So I arrived in Austin, Texas for SXSWi late last night and I’m up early to get prepared for what looks like a very long, very awesome day. I’ll be sharing my notes from the sessions I attend like I did last year, so stay tuned for some virtual sharing. You can access the notes I’m adding to in real time during the sessions in this google doc.
I’ve attended (or will attend) the following panels thus far:
- March 10: 9:30-10:30 AM: Tech Superwomen: Mentors and Mentees, FTW
- March 10: 11:00- 12:00: Crowdsourcing a Revolution: Can We Fix Healthcare? (if I can make it between the ACC and AT&T in time… if not I’ll be going to Rethinking How to Communicate Science)
- March 10: 12:30-1:30: Richard Garriott’s Continuing Space Mission or Do People Really Want Participatory Government? Or Rebuilding LEGO (can’t decide—what do you think??)
- March 10: 3:30-4:30: Crowdsourcing Science
- March 11: 12:30-1:30 How to Win Friends and Influence Space Exploration
- March 12: 9:30-10:30 Sunspots: The Promise and Pitfalls of Gov 2.0
- March 12: 11:00-12:00 The Human Cost of Failed Government Technology
- March 12: 12:30-1:30 SpacePoints: Space Outreach at Ludicrous Speed
- March 12: 5:00-6:00 The Next Frontier of Public Services
Stay tuned for my schedule for the other days… I’ll post throughout the conference. Also, feel free to follow me on twitter (@jenngustetic) if you want to see the sessions live tweeted and tweet me questions to ask the panelists.