FREE eBook: 8 Success Factors For Successful Mentoring
Learn how to optimize your Mentoring program!
A comprehensive study in 2006 by Gartner, a Connecticut-based research firm of over 1,000 workers over a 5 year period, revealed the following benefits of mentoring:
- 25% of employees who enrolled in a mentoring program had a salary-grade change, while only 5% of workers who did not participate in a mentoring program had a change
- Mentors were promoted 6 times more often than those not in a mentoring program
- Mentees were promoted 5 times more often than those not in a mentoring program
- Retention rates also were higher for both mentees (72%) and mentors (69%) than for employees who did not participate in a mentoring program
It is apparent that an effective Mentoring program has the potential to catapult your organization to the next level. In this complimentary 10 page eBook Mentoring expert Mindy Zasloff presents “8 Success Factors for Successful Mentoring” including:
- How to shift your organization’s culture through Mentoring
- What role Mentoring has on management practices
- The role leadership must play in Mentoring
- Much More…
Downloading now…and we’ve launched the next iteration of the GovLoop Mentors Program, so this will be a timely, helpful read. Thanks, Ken (and please be a mentor in our program if you have time!).