Like other social networks, GovLoop allows you to adjust your privacy settings and control who sees your activity in the community.
1. Go to Settings from the homepage.
2. Go to Privacy from the My Settings page.
3. Scroll down the page and adjust your settings – Don’t forget to hit Save after you’ve made changes!
– control who can see your profile page and friends – anyone, just members or just friends
– control who can see your blog, photos and videos – anyone, just your friends or just you
– control who can see your events – anyone, just your friends or just you
– control who can add comments to your blog, photos or videos – anyone, just your friends or just you
– control when people’s comments are published – immediately or after your approval
c. LATEST ACTIVITY
– control which items are show on the Latest Activity box on the homepage
– below are the items you can control – new items, comments and friends; updates to your profile and status, and RSVPs to events
There are similar functions for your blog posts, too…as shown below:
Don’t hesitate to contact me ([email protected]) if you have additional questions about protecting your privacy on GovLoop.