It’s time to start looking in to professional development opportunities in 2018 if you haven’t already and AFCEA Bethesda has the first one of the year covered for those of you in health IT.
On January 16, 2018 at the Bethesda North Marriott and Conference Center in Bethesda, MD, AFCEA Bethesda will host their 10th annual Health IT Day from 7:45 AM to 5:30 PM. Every year, this event brings together more than 1,000 senior executives and IT professionals from across industry and government to discuss healthcare initiatives in civilian and military health. This year’s event highlights include:
- VA Opening Keynote presentation featuring Scott Blackburn, Executive in Charge for Information and Technology and CIO for OI&T and Dr. Carolyn Clancy, Executive in Charge, Veterans Health Administration and moderated by Francis Rose, award-winning journalist and broadcaster and current host of Government Matters
- Five government-led breakout sessions from VA, HHS, CMS, DHA, and NIH
- Topical breakout sessions titled:
- Advancing Health IT Using Agile, DevOps, and Other Modern Methodologies
- What the Hack? Hands Off Our Health Data!
- Timely and Targeted Interventions, Driven by Data
- Use of IoT and Blockchain in Federal Agencies
- Earn CEU credits for panel discussions
- Networking opportunities with the best in both government, military, and industry leadership
Full details, registration information, and the most updated list of confirmed speakers can be found on the event webpage here. As a bonus, those who register online before January 12 will receive a discounted registration fee: https://connellyworks.swoogo.com/10thAnnualHealthIT/begin?ref=GovLoop1718