The New Year is right around the corner, and there’s no better time to start planning the next steps for your agency.
Innovation is a long-term process, and it requires forward-thinking to plot out your priorities and incorporate them into your mission. Your organization not only has to set its goals and objectives but also plan how to execute them with the right staff, budget and technology in place.
If you’re ready to start incorporating fresh ideas into your agency but don’t know where to start, join us on Wednesday, Nov. 9 from 10 a.m.-12:45 p.m. ET/7-9:45 a.m. PT. We’ll speak with experts from all levels of government about topics like technology investments, management efforts and transformation initiatives to get you on the right track in 2023.
Save your spot now, and you’ll hear from:
· Dr. George Duchak, Chief Information Officer, Defense Logistics Agency, Information Operations
· Nicole Willis, CTO, HHS, Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
· Cathy Draine, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, City of Everett, MA
· Jason Clarke, CIO, Department of Technology and Information, State of Delaware
· Craig Heartwell Managing Chief Architect for North American Public Sector, Red Hat
· Nick Psaki, Federal Principal Technology Strategist, Pure Storage
· Wayne LeRiche, Field CTO, Federal Civilian, Palo Alto Networks
All session recordings will be made available to registrants on Nov. 10. Registration, as always, is free.