Marco Velicogna of IRSIG‐CNR, and Antoine Errera and Stéphane Derlange, both of Tribunal administratif de Paris, have published e-Justice in France: The e-Barreau Experience, Utrecht Law Review, 7(1), 163-187 (2011). Here is the abstract: Recent field research projects in the justice sector have shown how the development of e-justice entails much more than developing, installingRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Electronic court filing
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds