Marco Velicogna of IRSIG‐CNR, and Antoine Errera and Stéphane Derlange, both of Tribunal administratif de Paris, have published e-Justice in France: The e-Barreau Experience, Utrecht Law Review, 7(1), 163-187 (2011). Here is the abstract: Recent field research projects in the justice sector have shown how the development of e-justice entails much more than developing, installingRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Utrecht Law Review
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Shutdown Spurs Early Food Stamp Payments Amid Funding Concerns
- Best Practices for Improving Your Data Governance
- Lawsuit Questions Constitutionality of Excepted Employees Faced with Shutdown
- House Majority Leader Launches Shutdown Website for the Public
- Majority of Americans Say U.S. Is Ready for a Cyberattack