When facing extremely negative circumstances, your ability to make a difference can seem inadequate. This resulting sense of helplessness can cause you to freeze up and do nothing. Don’t give up. There are actions you can take so you don’t feel so helpless.
Posts Tagged: helplessness
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls