The New Year is quickly approaching, and now’s the time to reflect back on hard-earned accomplishments, while getting into an innovative mindset to best serve your constituents in the future.
The Best in Gov Virtual Summit on Dec. 14 will check both boxes, celebrating our 2022 NextGen Public Service Award Winners while speaking with government and industry experts about implementing and delivering better services and support.
The summit will kick off at 1:30-3 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. -12 p.m. PT, and focus on four areas of innovation, including what’s coming down the pipeline for constituent services, decision-making, workforce management and technology.
Join us to prepare for 2023, and you’ll hear from:
· Barbara C. Morton, Deputy Chief Veterans Experience Officer, U.S. Dept. of Veteran Affairs
· Taka Ariga, Chief Data Scientist and Director of the Innovation Lab, Science, Technology
Assessment, and Analytics, Government Accountability Office
· Jane Datta, Chief Human Capital Officer, NASA
· Tara Dawson McGuinness. Founder and Senior Director, New Practice Lab
· Ben Cushing, Field CTO of Federal Health, Red Hat
· Erin Hawley, Vice President for Federal, Instabase