- The event was held in New Hampshire (in part) by the National Freedom of Information Coalition.
- Data = potential for cost-savings.
- “Often, when talking about why Recovery Act transparency provisions are important, we have to talk vaguely about the unseen.”
- “‘I would lose my head if we stopped recording lectures,’ said Russ Scaduto, director of education technology for Penn State Hershey Medical Center.”
- This also includes a 50-minute video on a panel discussion at Streaming Media East.
A similar version of this was originally posted at the company that I work for's product blog (Disclosure: the product deals w/ transparency, gov't, & technology)