The practical applications of clustering are vast. With the ability to identify groups in the data based on their shared characteristics, future customers, employees and stakeholders can be marketed and delivered products and services that are most likely to be pertinent to their specific needs.
Posts Tagged: SPSS
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Poll of the Week
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Federal Cybersecurity Standards Reach State, Local Governments
- How Cloud Takes Citizen Engagement to the Next Level
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis with the Cloud, Open Data, and Related Technologies
- Overcoming Missed Data Opportunities With Smart Cities
- A Smart Data Management Approach to Smart Cities