GovLoop - Knowledge Network for Government

All Discussions Tagged 'Govlaunch' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GovLaunch - OpenGovernment.org Starts With 5 States

This morning state government just got a little more open. OpenGovernment.org a spin off of OpenCongress.org went live creating a citizens…

Started by Stephen Peteritas

2 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Rob Richards

GovLaunch - Mobile Blogging Platform For Soldiers

In what I'm calling a pretty brilliant move the Army just rolled out "Army Strong Stories" a mobile platform for soldiers to blog from thei…

0 Mar 1, 2011

GovLaunch - NYC Will QR Code Buildings

Buildings in the Big Apple are going to get an information upgrade. NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg announced yesterday that by 2013 all NYC bu…

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Daniel Honker

GovLaunch - Connecticut Bills Now Easy to Find

Remember that cool NYT budget infographic on the President's budget from last week? Well the Connecticut gov't has taken the concept and ru…

0 Feb 22, 2011

GovLaunch - Gerrymandering There's an App for That

The census dropped a few weeks ago and with it the once every ten year process of redrawing congressional seat districts got underway.   In…

0 Feb 21, 2011

GovLaunch - Know Any Local Gov Heroes? Nominate Them!

It's the dead of winter and I'm willing to bet that if I told you that you could help make it Sunshine Week you'd probably go for that righ…

0 Feb 1, 2011

GovLanch - DOE's New Innovation Platform

DOE is tapping employees for ideas and letting them vote on which ones should get selected for implementation.   The DOE is using a web spa…

0 Jan 28, 2011

Govlaunch - White House SOTU Social Media Hub

Honestly I can't say whether this has been done before or not but either way it's new to me and pretty cool. The White House has launched a…

0 Jan 24, 2011

GovLaunch - NYC to Crowdsource City Employees

The big city is taking a page from the little city. Yesterday New York City mayor announced that NYC will be running a pilot program of an…

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Janice Hawkins

GovLaunch - HUD Gets Interactive

Welcome HUD.gov to the blogosphere. Well technically HUD isn't new to blogging but they just gave their blog a shot of adrenaline by revamp…

2 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Sterling Whitehead

RSS

© 2014   Created by GovLoop.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service