Just a quick note to let everyone know that early registration is now open for Gov 2.0 Expo, happening May 25-27, 2010 at the Washington Convention Center in DC.
Gov 2.0 Expo will be the technology event for 21st Century government, giving government employees and contractors access to the practical tools, in-depth training, and industry contacts needed to answer the new mandate for transparency, efficiency, and cost containment.
Register today at http://bit.ly/g2e-register and save up to $300 on standard registration pricing.
GovLoop members can also save an extra 15% with code gxp10gvl or get a Free Expo Hall pass with code gxp10glx
Early confirmed featured speakers include:
- Mary Davie (GSA)
- Linda Cureton (NASA)
- Jeff Parkinson (Hello Health)
- Sonal Shah (Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation)
- Gary Vaynerchuk (Vaynermedia)
- Alec Ross (U.S. State Dept.)
- Jack Dangermond (ESRI)
- Anil Dash (Expert Labs)
- Clay Johnson (Sunlight Foundation)
- Tim O’Reilly (O’Reilly Media)
See the current confirmed sessions at http://bit.ly/g2e-sessions
We hope to see you in DC in May!