In just one week, I’m heading to NAGW’s 10th National Conference, which begins Wednesday, September 12 in Kansas City. I can’t wait. I always come back so fired up, and full of new ideas.
If you’re like me, and want to get the most out of the conference, you’ll attend a couple of pre-conference sessions on September 11. Four hours of great learning for $100. Can’t beat it.
It’s not too late! You can still register at NAGW.org
Don’t miss out on great speakers (Andy from GovLoop, for example), great sponsors, and the chance to network with your fellow web govies!
Here are the sessions I’m planning to attend:
- What if you Let Citizens Build Your Website?
- Project Management for Techs
- Hootsuite for Government
- Section 508, Assistive Technology
- Serving Users through Search
- Responsive Design, Responsive Content
- Visualizing Data using Free ESRI Tools
- The Mobilization of Government
- The Need for Web Governance
There are sessions on Drupal, Joomla, HTML5 & CSS3, Solo Web Workers and more… A complete list of conference sessions is at NAGW.org. I hope to meet you there!