In many ways, the government contractor community is in a state of uncertainly with pending budget cuts in this austere environment. When reading the news, it often feels like Henny Penny is doing all of the reporting and the outlook is very dire. But is the sky actually falling?
Market Connections will be releasing this year’s Government Contractor Study on June 21st, and some of the findings regarding future opportunities may be surprising. For example:
- Will we see improvements in the market after the 2012 election, or will the current climate continue through 2013 and beyond?
- Are contractors expecting increases or decreases in their B&P and marketing budgets? (You might be surprised at the answer!)
- What are winning contractors’ key capture management activities?
- Will LPTA continue to be an issue in FY2013, and how are contractors dealing with it?
- What are top companies doing to prepare for success in the next 12 to 24 months?
Market Connections will answer these questions and more at the Government Marketing Forum 2013 Contractor Outlook Event. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what it takes to be a winning government contractor, even in the current climate.
Reserve your seat now. We look forward to seeing you there!